Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Sermon 8: Being (A sexy connection)


Last night I found myself sitting in the midst of a huge celebration. It was much larger than what I had expected. I always enjoy being in the midst of so much because it gives me such a great opportunity to go into my sensual self and practice doing this without being distracted by the many things going on, but take it all as a sensual experience. There were so many different smells from all kinds of foods, from all kinds of people that got clean to come to the celebration. I notice the smiles and the pureness dancing around in the eyes of the young children whose canvas has not yet been painted on with the dingy brush of this world. There smiles warm my heart as much as the fireplace that blazes in the room warms my body. I watch the adults read each other. I notice every caress against my skin as another person passes me.

The sounds of drums fill the room and I cannot help but dance. The next thing I know I am in the center of the room with four other voluptuous hips. We move with the music with our eyes closed. When I open my eyes I am the only set of hips still swaying on the floor. I'm sweating; there has been an outbreak of poetry inspired by the release of dancing. There are screams and chants being released into the atmosphere.



The drummers take a break and I sit. When they come back so do I, then I decide to sit and watch. I notice how people come onto the dance floor slowly a bit reluctant, maybe wondering who is looking or who is judging. They move slowly at first, self consciously. Then there feet starts to hit the floor more passionately with the drop of a different beat. Now there hips get more into it, uh oh now the shoulders and the arms. Inhibitions began to fly with the arms and the eyes close and the head swings. They are fully taken now and nothing can stop the movement. There are no thoughts only what is happening right now. They do not care how they look or what comes out. Everything is ecstatic. The cells in the body celebrate. The heart contorts in pleasure.

What’s the sexy connection? The ability to just "be" is one of if not the most important things to do in your sexual experiences. Our mind keeps us from enjoying. You are thinking, and thinking. Hm...I wonder if my faces are sexy, I wonder if I try to hit it this way would she object, I wonder if I give it to him this way would I be the best he ever...So many thoughts that come and go.

We have to be like the souls on the dance floor but minus all of the self-consciousness. Move slowly at first warming up, then eventually letting those inhibitions fly like the arms or legs or booties or what ever will be flying. Allow yourself to be there in that moment, sexy, confident, and available. Don't think about how stupid you will think you sound if you moan that way. If you feel it let it out. Being is contagious. If your partner feels and sees you are into every moment, they also become more excited. Orgasm is like the dancer finally surrendering into the music; Free, blissful ecstatic, you don't feel the need to control.

There is power in that moment. There is power in you feeling every inch of his stroke, how it tantalizes every single tissue every crevice of your walls as he glides in and out. As you feel it, you can see it and that will make it even more enjoyable for you. There is power in you feeling her walls hug you tightly and cover you in her sweet juices that massage you as you glide in and out. There is power in the synchronization of your breath, in feeling that fire between you, and that comforting coolness. (yin/yang) There is power in the coming together of these two, circulating this energy, sharing it with your love. However, we cannot begin to do this unless we train ourselves to just be, right here, right now.

Let us pray: We are thankful for the beauty in this very moment. We are thankful for the lesson in each moment. Let us learn to let go and truly know the gift of being present, the gift of being who we divinely are, no masks no fronts.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.