Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I hate pubic hair, today i didnt wear panties, my pants are to big

I have been doing raw for a lil bit and my pants are already to big! I had to punch new hole in my belt.

I let my pubic hair grow to much. I never use to shave. I used to brag about the bush and furthermore I thought razors were so intrusive, but the first time I did it (very carefully I might add) I liked the outcome. My coochie was extra soft and I enjoyed touching her. Now I like to keep the hair off but I let it grow too much this time and it took to long to shave and it was a big mess! uh! :)(read in my upcoming book ways to keep your coochie supple and clean)

So today with my newly shaven yoni I decided to go panty less. Feels free.

2 comments:

  1. My yoni (I love this new nomenclature) has gone pantyless and hairless for years. Panty hose irritates her, making her rebel uproariously.
    I, too, though, once sported a gloriously bushy yoni, but now I adore my baby soft coochie, so delightfully different and looking deliciously supple.
    But, who knows? As I adore change, I may let Mother Nature have her way with me and be still, while she snows on me, soft and sweet, and photograph it for an erotic posterity. Hmmmmmmm. A coffee table, glossy collection of yonis. I think I rather love it, don't you?
    theGoldenGoddess

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reading your comments! yes i love it. i think i am going to have to copy your yoni ideas lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.