Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sermon 12: You could fake it...but why would you?

I have talked to a number of women who fake orgasms because they want to get it over with. They want to satisfy their partners and give him "some" so he won't go astray. They may not want him to think she is frigid. There are a number of reasons women do this. I have been there as well.

I say if you are going to do it you might as well enjoy it. And although your partner may get off, the energy from the real thing as opposed to faking it is different. Men love a responsive woman. If you are truly enjoying yourself he will want to please you more and more. They really do want to please us sexually. Well there are sexually selfish men but that is a subject for another blog.

So if you are there having sex and your whole being is like I wish he would hurry up and come it is more than likely your body is going to respond that way often. It is not all about him knowing you are faking (because women are great actresses)but you wanting to reap rewards in this sacred act as well.

One of the keys to enjoying is becoming present. Another is knowing what feels good to you, another is be sexual, by fantasizing,feeling sexy, and telling your body it is receiving pleasure.

There are a number of ways to do all of the things I mentioned and many techniques to "get yours."

By the end of the month I will be launching "SEX MAKEOVERS" where I will be helping men and woman with things presented on this blogspot turning up the fire with your partner, how to attract a partner, how to inspire,heal and create through sex and more! Stay present to get your sexual makeover. Stay tuned for free consultations (limited time). Visit www.drippingbliss.webs.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Great post sis. I can relate to this because I went through just wanting to get it over with. However once I learned myself and my body our sexual unions changes and it became very enjoyable. Something else that has been helpful as well is using jade eggs along with kegal exercises to help strengthen the yoni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say if you are going to do it you might as well enjoy it.

    amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! the yoni (coochie) egg. Thank you for sharing Lotus. We all have similar experiences and grow and learn with each other by sharing.
    Here's to Enjoyable,ecstatic unions!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.