Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sex Rituals

I am interested in knowing how you all prepare for sex/lovemaking. I would love to start a dialogue about this. Leave your stories in the comments secttion.

I know for me it is very hard to have sex in clutter or a place that smells bad. Before I make love, if the situation or time allows, I make sure I smell good, I will make the bed if I am doing it there (it never stays made)I will make sure the room smells good and I prepare music.I like to prepare my partner as well.Besides foreplay, I make sure his hands are clean and he smells good. Now this does not happen all the time because we are to hot to do all that or no where near a bed :)

Please share!! Or share what you would like to happen.

1 comment:

  1. i SUGGEST READING TH BOOK, THE SPIRIT OF INTAMACY BY SONBUFU SOME. IT IS EXCELLENT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. LET ME KOW WHAT YOU THINK. SIKIVU@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.