Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tell Your Story! Breakthrough...

On my healing journey other women’s stories of success has often motivated me to go further. Being a survivor of sexual abuse I was often afraid to tell my story because of fear of rejection or feeling it would make me less of a person. I sought refuge in my writing. There I could make my healing a creative experience. In my writing I could be the most beautiful, the most sexual or successful woman even after being abused. I noticed in my creative writing pieces I was actually creating the woman I wanted to be and in some ways the women I have grown to be. I want to give other women that voice and creative space to create the women they want to be and share the women they have become.

Here is a chance to tell your story. I am now taking submissions for stories and poems for my up and coming book. Share your stories of what you have endured through abuse. Share your stories of how you made a breakthrough from rape, sexual, physical,emtional, or self abuse into being blissful and orgasmic. Use this to speak out against abuse as well. Breakthrrough!!!

Send all edited submissions to freelifeassociation@gmail.com. (women and men)For any further questions feel free to contact me there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.