Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dance Floor Orgasm

I have been really feeling the connection dance has to sexual energy and to being sensually present, more than usual and it feels great. I went dancing last night and during cool down I felt as if I was in trance. The room felt like a small caldron of bliss, the sounds blurred and I could not keep my eyes open. I resisted for a minute because I felt everyone would look at me like what in the world, but the feeling of bliss was so intense that it did not matter. Besides this was my moment of enjoyment and I didn’t care anymore. So I danced with my eyes closed being grateful for the moment. I begin to moan and felt a huge smile over my face. It felt so good. I thought if every woman would just dance and move with intent this could be a huge problem solver for the lack of femininity and sensuality that some are experiencing.

There was a great sense of joy that I felt. I opened my eyes and looked around. It seemed all the women were feeling it too! Those that became comfortable anyway. The look on their faces matched my feeling. Wow! When you have a group of women who let go of their insecurities, who are all shapes and sizes. Woman who feel comfortable with each other and let go of competition and jealousy, all in one room sharing energy as powerful as the energy generated in dance...Whoa we can move the world. Talking about collective orgasm!

This happened to me in dance class before. It was a little different however. There were live drums and more yang movement than belly dance. Again during cool down, or circle where everyone free styles, I had my eyes closed and this intense energy began to swim in my belly. It was one of the best feelings I’ve ever felt and I wanted to shout and jump and run for joy. I mean the feeling had no words to explain it.

Another time I saw this happen to someone else on the dance floor. We see this all the time, the intense bumping and grinding at the club or party. Some look like they are in trance and just need to get a room. They are in trance! That energy is powerful and moving through them strongly. It is a good thing. When they leave that party they will feel new and energized, sensual and powerful, mostly translated as "Man I had a blast!" How many times has this happened to you, you hit the dance floor and came away feeling more attractive and energized?

The party I went too, I watched this woman take this man through every position possible. I mean she worked him out on the dance floor. He did not know what hit him. He got into to it eventually after he got over the shock. In their own little corner they pulled hair and sweated and went through every asana they could in dance. There were also live drums at this party which made it even more intense. This was truly a sight to behold. I wonder if they got each other's number.

I mean music and movement can be an antidote for those who have not experienced orgasm or for those who have trouble being in the moment. Try it put on some music and dance like no-one is looking and feel the stress fall off, feel how powerful you will feel. Try dancing sensually and touching yourself while you are dancing, or try booty shaking and see how you feel. I bet you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Hunting for useful sources that can help you to learn dance online is really time-consuming. However, if you are getting tired of searching for such resources over the internet, visit the website http://www.learn-dance-online.com and go through dance directories.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.